Download Wifikill for PC Windows 10/8/7 Free
Wifikill For PC: Wifikill is an android app that lets you disconnect other devices that are connected to the same Wifi connection as yours. This helps defend your PC from any unauthorized attacks through WiFi. Wifikill is similar to applications like Netcut, however, Wifikill offers a lot of other great features that apps like Netcut don’t, including a wide range of monitoring tools which allow the user to catch the packets that are been sent by other devices.
Features Of WifiKill For PC
- The main features of this app are the Grab and Kill feature.
- You can view all the devices that are connected to your network.
- You can also view the data being transferred and also the packet exchange to and from other device using the network monitoring tools present in your PC.
- Wifi Grab is a quite unique feature of the app that attaches to devices and checks out how they are communicating with the network i.e Manufacturer Name, IP address, Mac Address, Up and Down speed.
- And the most important feature being the WifiKill feature that lets users select the device they would like to disconnect from their network. All you need to do is select the discovered device click on kill process, and this will automatically disconnect that device from the network.
Download Wifikill For PC using Bluestacks
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks from here
Step 2: Now, launch the downloaded app and search for Play Store
Step 3: Next, you need to download the Wifikill APK.
Step 4: Now navigate to where you have installed the WifiKill APK.
Step 5: Right-click on the file and open it using Bluestacks.
Step 6: Now install the Wifikill APK which you will find in the Bluestacks app.
Step 7: After some time you will see that Wifikill has been downloaded on your PC.
Also Read: Bluestacks Offline Installer
Working of WifiKill On PC
- Once the app is downloaded, launch the app using Bluestacks.
- Next, run the app using the Play Button that you can find in the top right-hand corner. This will start the searching process to find the list of all the connected device to your network.
- Now, after the search process is complete you can select a particular device or just click on ‘Grab all’ to select all the devices on your network.
- Finally, click on the Kill All button. This will disconnect all the devices that are connected to your network.
Wifikill Alternatives You Can Try
- Netcut: Netcut, unlike Wifikill, has a PC version of the app and therefore you can download it directly without using Bluestacks.
- Dsploit: Comes with a number of modules that help perform network security assessments on wireless networks. Dsploit can also map networks, uncover passwords, vulnerability & more.
- WiFi Analyzer: The app lets you analyze the internet connection by checking the data usage. The app can also connect automatically to networks that have sharing capabilities.
So that is it, guys. A Step by step guide on how you can download WifiKill For PC using Bluestacks along with the working of the app. Also, if you encounter any problem with the app you can write to us down in the comment section and we will try our best to solve your problem or you could try one of the apps that we have mentioned in the list above.