How to Download UC Browser For PC Windows 10/8/7 Free
UC Browser was immensely popular in the days when we used Symbian Smartphones. Before the likes of Google Chrome and Safari, it was UC browser that was most people’s go-to browser. Though UC browser is not so popular these days, this does not mean that it is not a good browser for you to use. In fact, it is one of the free and the fastest web browsers on the market right now. Yes, there are plenty of unwanted notifications that might trouble you if you download this browser, you can always disable them in the settings menu.
The browser has some amazing features that other browsers on the market do not have like the ability to theme your browser and play quiz where you earn money. Here is a list of features and things you might not know about the browser.
Feature Of UC Browser For PC
- UC browser is developed by UCWeb Inc.
- UC browser has over 13 million downloads on the Google Play Store alone.
- The browser is totally free to download and use both on iPhone and Android.
- When compared to other browsers UC browser beats most of them in terms of downloading speed.
- As I had mentioned earlier the browser is among the fastest on the market right now.
- The browser consumes less data by compressing page size and also loads up pages faster.
- The browser also enhances your viewing experience while watching a video as it automatically detects and categorizes videos and places them under their respective genre.
- UC browser has a built-in adblocker that prevents ads from popping up everywhere.
- The browser also has a dedicated mode where you can turn on facebook notifications so that you get notified whenever you have a new friend request or a notification.
- You can also theme the browser by simply selecting the theme you want and applying it.
- There are also a number of great features depending on which country you are from like if you are from India the browser has all the information related to BHIM.
Now all these are good but what if you want to use UC browser on your PC. Well, there is an easy solution for that. All you need to do is install the BlueStacks app from here and the UC browser APK from here
Steps to Install UC Browser For PC using BlueStacks
Step 1: Download and install BlueStacks and run it.
Step 2: Next, download the UC browser APK from above.
Step 3: Now launch BlueStacks and search for the UC browser APK and install it.
Step 4: Once the installation is complete open up the browser.
Step 5: Congratulations! You can start using the browser by navigating to your favorite site.
That is it, folks! A very simple guide on how to install and use UC browser right on your PC Windows 10/8/7 For Free. If you have any suggestions or queries you can let us know by writing it down in the comment section below.