- 1 Various Methods for Taking Screenshots with Different Android Phones
- 2 Know More About Taking Screenshots on Android
- 3 Additional Information on Android Screen Capture
Learn How to Take a Screenshot on Android: Explore Various Ways to Capture Your Favorite Images in a Jiffy!
How to Take a Screenshot on Android? Taking screenshots on Android devices can confuse at times. It is because different models have different ways. Nowadays, taking screenshots have become so common. There are a lot of applications which does not allow saving photos from the website, in that case, screenshots are necessary. Although Android phones have introduced simple ways of taking screenshots, nailing it can be tricky. In general, you can take screenshots by using the power key and volume key buttons, but then at times, it gets difficult if one of the buttons is not working properly. For your convenience, we have tried to merge all the steps for different phones in one article. Have a look at the steps an click as many screenshots as you can.
Various Methods for Taking Screenshots with Different Android Phones
Acer Phones and Asus Phones
- Press and hold down the power button and volume down button for some seconds
- Drag down the notification panel and click on the screenshot icon
Google phones – Nexus and Pixel
- Press and hold the power button and the lower volume button for some seconds
- Screenshots are saved in the gallery
- HTC U12+: Press and hold the power button until your phone experiences vibration. Then, tap on the virtual home button. This is located at the navigation bar, all this must be done while pressing the power button.
- HTC U Series: Hold down the power button and the volume button for some couple of seconds, you should be done.
- HTC 10: Hold down the power button and the volume button for some couple of seconds, you should be done.
All OnePlus phones: Go ahead with pressing the power button and volume down button.
OnePlus 5, 5T and 6: Swipe your three fingers on top of your phone screen. And you are done!
Galaxy S7, S8 and after that Press and Hold down the power and volume buttons together and capture the screenshot.
Know More About Taking Screenshots on Android
In case, your phone’s home button or power button is not responding, you will not be able to take a screenshot. This mainly occurs when your phone or tablet has a physical home button. Try to switch both the buttons and check whether you can take a screenshot or not.
On the other hand, it also depends on which handset you are using, as the different handset has different ways. For example, some Samsung phones or Xiomi phones lets you take a screenshot by just swiping your finger over the screen. Additionally, they are also offering more functionality option to take extended screenshots known as Scroll capture. Moreover, there are some Sony phones which has a screenshot option the power menu.
Additional Information on Android Screen Capture
Today screenshots are enabled on all android devices. Taking a screenshot is easy and convenient now. Either you have an icon on the notification panel, or you can download an app which will work for you. With the new iOS update, you can now additionally record videos from the screen. The feature is called ‘Screen recorder’ which allows recording videos that cannot be downloaded. You can not only capture photos but save videos as per your favorite choices.
The screen recording can also be done through an application known as Riv Screen Recorder. You can easily download it from the Google Play Store. Install the Application>Click on Open> Start Recording. The moment you are done completing the screencast, the recorded file will appear on the main window. There will be two options- playback and delete.
Hope this article was helpful to you. Keep Following or more updates.