Showbox is a successful third party media application for Android. Presently, it is not available in Google Play Store so users cannot download it easily. If you wish to download the Showbox app on your Android device, then you must adjust your phone settings which will take hardly some minutes. Showbox is a media application that works well on all platforms, and it is free to download. You can watch a range of TV shows, movies, drama all under one application. The application is offering a user-friendly interface, making it easy for you to navigate through the videos and other media content. The Showbox application provides a high definition and Blu-ray video quality and excellent sound output. Know more about how you can download an app which is not available on PlayStore.
Making Changes on the Phone Settings
For applications which are not available on Google Play Store, there are some other means to install them. Firstly, you need to open the Settings option and scroll down the application selection. Going ahead, tap on the Application and locate the Chrome option. After you are done finding the option ‘Chrome,’ tap on it and scroll down and select ‘Install Unknown Application.’ On the very option, you can witness a slider right next to the bar where it says’ Allow From This Source.’ Enable the slider, and your Chrome browser will never fail to download items from unknown sources.
Install Showbox via APK downloader
With an APK downloader, it is quite easy to install applications which are not accessible on the Google Play Store. In this section, we will be following a trustworthy website to install Showbox for Android APK file. Nevertheless, with any non-Google Play downloads, you must be extremely careful when you are downloading other types of the application via the Chrome browser. Ensure your device has a standard anti-virus working so that your device does not fall prey to malware attacks.
- Open your browser and search for APK files. Tap on the download link when you get any reliable APK downloader file.
- Although you have managed the settings and enabled Chrome to accept files from Unknown sources, you may face warning messages from your browser asking if you want to go ahead with the download the Showbox application. There is nothing to worry about as this is a prudent action for people who haven’t adjusted the settings.
- Tap on the option where you can see the Download file and then Chrome will prompt you to open it.
- Upon downloading the Showbox application will ask you again whether you want to go ahead with installing the app on your Android device.
- You will also get a list of permissions, and you are expected to agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Now, it is time to download the application finally. Click on the install option on the bottom of the page.
- Showbox will directly launch after installation and will start using the entertainment application and watch Tv shows and movies anytime, anywhere.