Retrica for PC: How to use Retrica on Your PC
Retrica for PC: Retrica needs no introduction if you are someone who is into mobile photography or just photography in general as this is one of the best app available out there to add some amazing effects to your photos.
Retrica lets you turn even any dull photo into a masterpiece if you know what you are doing with it. Retrica comes with a lot of free filters while there are some amazing but paid filters as well that will take your pictures to another level.
Filters like Polaroid, Jupiter, Golden help you add some great effects to your photos. Retrica also allows you take all your pictures and turn them into collages. Also, you can take any of your photos and crop them any way you like.
Some of the cool features of Retrica for PC:
- Select all your photos and turn your photos into a collage.
- More than 80+ real-time vintage filters.
- Create GIFs using your photos.
- Add borders.
- No annoying ads.
Getting back to business if you want this app on your PC because who does not like editing pictures on a big screen where you can notice all the tiny details in your picture without having to constantly zoom in the picture. Now, in order to install Retrica for PC or Mac, all you need to do is install this software called BlueStacks. BlueStacks is a freemium software that lets you download and run all android applications.
Also Read: Clash of Clans for PC
Steps to Install Retrica on PC or MAC
- Download BlueStacks by clicking on this link http://www.bluestacks.com/.
- Now, install BlueStacks on your PC and run the setup file that will guide you on how to install the software.
- Next, Sign In using your Google account to get started.
- Finally, go to the Play Store and search for Retrica.
- Download and install Retrica and launch the app.
Congrats! You are now all set to use Retrica on your computer. Just select the picture you wish to edit that’s it. In no time you will be able to turn an average photo into a masterpiece that you can be proud.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give it a try and if you face any problem while downloading and installing Retra or have any suggestions do drop it in down in the comment section,