If you are tired of your ISP provider blocking your favorite sites and restricting access to then you, there is a very easy and simple solution that will allow you to bypass these restrictions and get access to any website you want. All you need to do is download this software called Psiphon on PC.
Psiphon is a circumvention software or in simple terms a software that allows you to connect to the internet and access any website you want without any restrictions through a tunneling system. To download Psiphon click on the link here https://psiphon.ca/psiphon3.exe
Psiphon has a number of open source software projects that are quite similar to each other:
- First is the Psiphon 1.X which is no longer supported. This home-based software was released back in 2004 by Citizen Lab.
- Next is the 2.X version which is a secure cloud-based proxy system.
- At last, we have the most recent version that came out in 2011. 3.X just like 2.X is cloud-based but unlike the 2.X, the 3.X is a runtime tunneling system.
Some Key Features that Psiphon 3 has to offer
- The software is open source which means that you can modify it to your liking, check entire code and even share it with anyone you want.
- Being open source also makes it free which is one of the best things about this app.
- Psiphon also offers unlimited usage and there are no restrictions on how long you can use the software.
- Unlike other VPN software, Psiphon does not waste your time by asking you for stupid and meaningless Sign-ups and hence you can start using it as soon as the app is downloaded.
- The app also has multiple language support, so if your country language is supported to can change the language instead of being stuck with just English.
- The app also allows you to configure server location to your preference.
Also Read: Whatsapp For PC
Steps to install and use Psiphon on PC Windows
- Once the software is downloaded go ahead and install it by running the .exe file.
- As soon as the file opens up the software will try and connect to your server.
- While it is connecting you can find three options you can choose from that include SSH+, VPN, and SSH.
- There is also an option called “Don’t proxy domestic websites” which prevent websites from your country to be funneled through the app.
- In some time you will notice that the app has connected to the server.
- Congratulations! Now you can browse the Web without any restrictions.
Few other cool things that Psiphon 3 offers
- Psiphon allows you to minimize the app to the notification area. This is a simple yet efficient trick that you can use to free up some space from the taskbar.
- The app also allows for manual configuration of the HTTP/HTTPS and SOCKS. However, if you do not have much idea of what you are doing we would not recommend you interfere with the settings much.
- There is also an option where you can disable timeouts if you have a weak internet connection. This will help reduce the number of disconnections as Psiphon will no longer time out.
So, there we have it a complete guide on how to download and install Psiphon on PC and everything it has to offer.
Give the software a try and see for yourself if you like it or not and as always for any queries do let us know us know down in the comment section.