Fix PUBG is the is the phrase the developers have heard a lot recently. Since the developers released PUBG as an Early Access game in the last year, the game has developed exponentially, and it is successful enough to have millions of astonishingly intense and passionate players like you. However, it is not always possible to meet your expectations. Frankly put, the game still has to undergo a lot of fixes for the unresolved issues.
The significant aspect is the players, and the gamers are the reason for the game’s success. The followers are stuck with them, and now it’s time for them to deliver the fixes you have been asking all these while.
The developers of PUBG are declaring a new campaign called “FIX PUBG’. For the continuation of the campaign, we will focus entirely on addressing queries. This includes directing the bugs, long-needed quality-of-life enhancements, and necessary play repairs. During this campaign, the developers will bestow specifics on what they are operating on, and the demanded time it is going to take to discuss and fix the issues. After that, they will be delivering their promises.
FIRST THINGS FIRST
To hit things off right, PUBG developers begin the FIX PUBG campaign with a piece which will hit live servers now. It introduces various fixes and quality-of-life enhancements that gamer is seeking for a very long time currently.
- They will implement LIMB penetration which means if a professional model’s fingers, hands or limbs block a crucial area, weapons will now deal a full loss for that area.
- Graphics will sharpen and will be added as a separate toggle in the settings.
- You will be able to mute particular teammates while you are playing the game.
- Introducing the colourblind mode as a quality-of-life improvement in the game along with loot stack splitting which indicates more control.
- Reduction of vehicle noise when driving from the first-person perspective.
- The player will be able to accommodate and adjust their FPS cap. This includes changing the setting it to “uncapped’.
- The players can install the in-game FPS cover and lobby FPS cap distinctly.
Many of the developments will be moving to the PC variant and will easily be transferred over to the Xbox version of the sport as well. The developers are dedicated to fixing difficulties for all the esteemed players.
FIX PUBG WILL CONTINUE
The commitment to improve PUBG will last, following the FIX PUBG, even when the campaign is over. For more info on upcoming changes, check out the FIX PUBG microsite. They will be updating it frequently as the campaign advances.
The entire team of PUBG is feeling exceptionally humble with the subsequent follower growth. They thank the players for all the feedback, and they are looking forward to crushing these irritating bugs to enhance the game as per requirement.
If you are looking for PUBG Updates, then follow PUBG Twitter and PUBG Reddit for latest news and announcements.