Facetime For PC: Facetime is one of the most famous video calling app by Apple and is available for iOS and Mac OS X. The app lets you call your friends or family using your iPhone or Macbook or any other Apple device. Facetime is considered as one of the best apps for video calling on the market right now. Another amazing feature of the app is how seamlessly it works in the Apple ecosystem.
Some Pros and Cons of Facetime For PC
- Has a really clean and minimal User Interface
- Easy to navigate throughout the app and make Video calls.
- Amazing Video and Audio quality when compared to other Video calling apps.
- Is not cross-platform, which means that you cannot run it on android or windows operating systems.
- You cannot add contacts manually inside the app.
However, there are ways you can download Facetime on your Windows PC by following our very simple guide which will guide you through the installation process.
Also Read: Whatsapp For PC
Pre-Requirements To Download Facetime For PC Windows
- The app will only work if you have a PC that runs on Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- You must have a PC which has a webcam installed.
- A good internet connection.
Install Facetime On PC using BlueStacks
Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
Step 2: Next, download the Facetime APK from here
Step 3: Now open the APK you just installed on BlueStacks or just right click on the APK and open it up with BlueStacks.
Step 4: You will notice that BlueStacks will automatically start downloading Facetime.
Step 5: Once the app has been downloaded and installed, just click on the app and launch it.
Step 6: After the app opens up Sign in using your Apple ID to start using the app.
That is it. Now you can use Facetime For PC Windows to call anyone of your friends and family who has facetime installed.