Clash of Clans For PC: Back in 2012 when the gaming market for smartphones was no that big it was then that SuperCell a Finland based company released a strategy based mobile game called Clash of Clans. The game no doubt was an instant hit among casual as well as hardcore gamers. The game in no time started making headlines for making an estimated revenue of more than 1.5 million per day.
Now coming back, if you someone like me who enjoys having a big screen gaming experience which translating into simple terms means if you are someone who wants to play this immensely popular strategy game on your PC you can just that using either use KOPlayer Android Emulator or BlueStacks. Both of these applications allow you to download android games and applications right on your PC.
Steps to Install Clash of Clans For PC using KOPlayer
- Download and Install KOPlayer by clicking on this link http://www.koplayer.com/
- Next, open up KOPlayer and Sign in using your Google account.
- Now, look for Play Store open it up and search for Clash of Clans.
- Once downloaded and installed you can then start playing the game on your phone.
You can also download the game on your PC using BlueStacks. BlueStacks I feel is a better option since a lot of people use it. This means that the developers receive a lot of feedback from the users and hence can constantly add new features to the software and make it better.
Also Read: Snapchat for PC
Steps to Install Clash of Clans on PC using BlueStacks
- Click on this link http://www.bluestacks.com/ to download BlueStacks from their website.
- Then, run the software and open Google Play.
- You need to Sign In using your Google account or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- You’re almost done. Now all you need to do is search for Clash of Clans in the Play Store.
- Do that by clicking on the search icon that you will find on the top left corner, just like shown in the image below.
- Now all you need to do is search for Clash of Clans and enter the Google account Id and password once again when prompted.
- Now in the Play Store menu search for Clash of Clans again and download it.
- Once done, just launch the app and start playing.
- You can also restore your game progress, all you need to do is go to the settings menu and click on the Disconnect button that you will find next to Google+ Sign-In option.
- That’s it your game progress will be loaded and you can start building your village from where you left off.
Now that you know how to install Clash of Clans for PC, Now go and share this guide with your friends and family. Also if you run into some problem while installing the game do let us know down in the comment section.