Bluestacks Offline: When you talk about Android Emulators for PC, the first emulator that probably comes to your mind is Bluestacks. Such is the popularity that this android emulator has gained all over these years. With all the features that you would want in an emulator to download and play your favorite game or use your favorite application, Bluestacks has always made sure that its users are satisfied with what the android emulator offers.
Features of Bluestacks Application
- You can run all application and games in Bluestacks in full-screen mode and take full advantage of the screen size of your PC.
- You can send an app from your phone to your PC and with the help of Bluestacks install and run the app right on your PC.
- You can store as many as 26 android applications and games on Bluestacks at a given time.
Requirements to Download Bluestacks Offline
- To run Bluestacks Offline smoothly make sure your PC has at least 1GB of free RAM.
- Make sure that the graphics drivers are up to date.
- Have a good internet connection.
- To access the Play Store inside the Bluestacks app you will need to have a Google account. However, in case you do not have it, you can create one inside the Bluestacks app.
- Support for 3D games ( Requires your computer support AMD-V virtualization technology or Intel VT-x).
Also Read: How to fix bluestacks error
Download and Install Bluestacks Offline Application
Step 1: To download and install Bluestacks click here.
Step 2: Now that you are done downloading the file, click on the file to install it.
Step 3: Clicking on the file will open up a new window on your screen that will guide you through the setup process.
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions and click on Continue.
Step 5: Now, if all the boxes are checked click on Install.
Step 6: The installation process will take a few mins. Once done open the Bluestack application. You will see a list of Android apps available to download.
Step 7: However, if you click on any app, a popup will ask you to enable the App Store.
Step 8: Click on Continue.
Step 9: Next Sign In to your Gmail account if you already have one or you can also Create a new one.
Step 10: After you are done Signing In, click on Finish Setup.
Step 11: Lastly, you need to Sync your Gmail account with Bluestack.
Step 12: Just click on Continue and you’ll be all set to install your first application on Bluestacks. To run any application search it on the Play Store and install it.
Congratulations! Now you can use the Bluestack Offline app to download and run all your favorite Android apps and games right on your PC. However, if you encounter any problem while installing the software do let us know down in the comment section and we shall try our best to help solve your problem.