If you want to trade for longer hours, it is useful to take the help of crypto trading bots. Crypto trading bots are software that one can use to automate trading strategies, and even make new strategies in case you lack the expertise to create one. Trading bots will ensure that you stay online even if you are not in front of the screen. They are beneficial since crypto markets are open 24×7, and coping with trades round-the-clock is not an easy feat.
Top Crypto Trading Bots You Can Use In 2020
- Cryptohopper is perhaps the most powerful trading bot today, although it is a newcomer, and you can access ten exchanges through this. So, you can trade more than 100 crypto coins using this trading bot and trade with almost 140,000 traders. It is the only cloud-based bot in the crypto market, and this implies that trades can continue even when you are offline. It is a user-friendly software that is perfect for beginners; inexperienced traders may enable trading on autopilot. New trading bots are emerging in the market like immediate edge, and their sustenance becomes a big challenge among the dubious providers. The daily return of the trading bot is expected between $900 and $2000.
- 3Commas is for someone who is rather serious about crypto trading. The 3Commas team of developers has dedicated a lot of time and energy to making this product an exceptionally efficient one. Today, it supports more than 20 cryptocurrency exchanges, like Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Bitfinex, etc. and you can trade with more than 100,000 subscribers. 3Coomas app can benefit traders who wish to trade while on-the-go.
- TradeSanta has successfully made automated crypto trading easy; it offers easy integration of 5 key cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Upbit, and HitBTC. So, you can trade on all of these at the same time. You can play and place substantial volume orders using this bot and benefit from its automated short and long term strategies for dealing with more than 500 cryptocurrency pairs.
- Zignaly can be integrated with TradingView seamlessly. While the bot may be in the early stages of development, there is no problem with this integration, and so developers have designed this software to make it easy for users to use it. Since TradingView has an API compatible with Binance, Zignaly can be used for making trades directly on Binance. Eventually, it is expected that exchanges like Bittrex, KuCoin, and Coinbase Pro will also be supported by Zignaly.
- GunBot has many inbuilt strategies, including Ping Pong, Bollinger Band, and Step Gain, and users feel that BB is perhaps the best strategy for making profits. It includes three packages which differ in price. You will find this bot supporting exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, Cryptopia, etc. While using this bot, you must carefully observe the trades because when volatility spikes, you should ideally turn it off.
- Gekko is the most popular trading bot as it is free, and you can download it from the Github platform. It is open-source software that is continuously upgraded by developers, and it supports exchanges like Bitfinex, Poloniex, and BitStamp. It is user-friendly, automated, and straightforward, and perfect for newcomers. The interface is designed to monitor trading data and strategies, and the bot runs back-tested data so that you can visualize results.
- Zenbot is a free Bitcoin trading bot that is open-source and available on all key operating systems. It may be customized to suit user preferences and has been built using AI. It can carry out multiple trades simultaneously and is supported by exchanges like Kraken, Bittrex, Gemini, Poloniex, etc.